SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
HERE IS WHAT ARE LOOKING FOR
- The Social Media Manager implements the social media strategy, creating brand awareness, generating qualified traffic, encouraging the consideration of the product/service, monitoring and improving results and performances.
- He/She is an entrepreneurial-minded and creative person, reporting internally to the Strategic Planner.
HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AT TESSABIT
- The SMM contributes to the development of the digital communications strategy. He/She is also able to apply his knowledge and experience to identify new opportunities and to promote new initiative
- The SMM develops, manages and updates together with the strategic and creative team, the editorial plan in line with the social objectives.
- The SMM implements digital communications campaign: creates text content (posts, articles, status updates), choose and adapt multimedia content already produced.
- The SMM manages and nurtures relationships with users on a daily basis: He/She posts comments and discussions, actively participates in conversations.
- On a regular basis, the SMM provides feedback and insight observed and obtained from social media activities to implement the relationship strategy and the editorial plan.
- The SMM uses tools to monitor the communication activities and analyse the results to the widespread media content, prepares periodic reports on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize their efforts and results.
- The SMM knows the importance of analysing and measuring every stage to guarantee the achievement of business KPIs. He/She has a deep knowledge of the most important analytics and tracking tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insight.
- The SMM works with passion and enthusiasm, is an endlessly curious person, constantly keeping up to date with the state-of- the-art and the evolutions in the social media and digital trends.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent and similar degree.
- 2 or 3 years experience in digital communication agencies or in a company with a similar role.
- Deep knowledge of existing social media platforms, their dynamics, functionality, and their actual and potential use in different scenarios.
- Good knowledge of tracking tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insight
- Photoshop as a plus
- Excellent proficiency in English: ability to manage meetings, write, calls and conversations.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Out of the box thinking
- High sensitivity for written communication in online and social media, understanding of viral phenomenons in online communications.
Enter your personal details and attach your Curriculum Vitae.
If your job qualifications match our open positions, we will contact you as soon as possible.